How a Brinks Donated Armored Vehicle Can Help Your Department
• Training and capacity building
• Transportation for teams
• Means for hostage rescue and transport
• Armored vehicle BR-rated NIJ IIIA or higher
• Typically feature open interiors for equipment and multi-officer transportation
• Specifications available upon request Criteria and Guidelines
• All police and fire departments are eligible
• Requests must be submitted on agency letterhead and should be brought to the conference, NO SPECIFIC LANGUAGE IS NEEDED.
• Requests typically take 30 days to process
• Vehicles cannot be sold or used commercially
• To retire a vehicle, your agency must provide letter of destruction along with photographs
Armored Vehicle is a donation from Brinks.